Liars shall not be tolerated. They should be executed. I never believed that a leopard will change its spots. When it says it does, it's only worse cos he's lying, yet again. Giving it a 2nd chance will not improve the situation, but merely exacerbates it. It'll not take it as a lesson, or treat it seriously. It's not even giving itself a 2nd chance. Now, it can lie without feeling guilty, swear in the name of God untrue words without a blink of an eye. What's the conclusion? You dont have to think deep, just accept it.
I still wanna carry out today! Been wanting to do that for a looooooonnnnnnggg time. My dearest amigos! Let's go let's go let's go! I'm so not going to waste it. Once in a lifetime opportunity!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:38 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand